unreasonable.

If I don't ask you for money, what gives you the right to tell me how to use mine. There's obviously a reason why I CHOSE to work 7 days a week. Do I want to wake up every weekday at 6:30 in the morning to drag myself to work for 8 and a half hours, endure the long commute times and horrific traffic, come home and barely have time for myself because I CHOSE to take a night class as well. Do I want to go not be able to finally sleep in during the weekends and instead go to yet another job that requires me to smile at rude customers and unappreciative co-workers? I CHOSE this way to live so I don't have to ever ask you for money. Would it be better if I was to go out spending your money on food, alcohol and drugs like half of society does? I made a choice to work hard now so I can buy the stuff I want to buy. How do you even find the decency to dictate how to spend MY money that I work so hard for. It is so infuriating to go through this shit every time; there's only so much patience and understanding a person has.